This time it is alleged that the headmistress told non-Malay students to go back to India or China.
The principal of SM Alam Megah in Section 27 Shah Alam had apparently told noisy non-Malay students to go back to their native land during the school assembly last Monday. (source)
This is the story the media told us.
- The teacher did utter such statement but her remarks was not quoted fully neither by the parents nor media.
- It was on a fine beautiful Monday. School assembly was going on .
- When national anthem was going on, the students show no sign of respect to the song but was talking and making noise.
- the HM who got pissed with this said (something similar) to this angrily " Kamu semua kalau tak reti nak hormat lagu kebangsaan , Melayu balik Indonesia..India balik India dan Cina balik Cina'
Now its my side of story :
- The HM was triggered by anger due to the disrespectful act by the pupils .
- Anger cause murders...anger cause racial tenses.
- Even though it was a stereotype , in my humble opinion it doesnt reason a HM to say that.
- Such remarks shouldn't be used against anyone in this country. We all are Malaysians, arent we?
- Some politicians like YB Wee Ka Siong started to jump the gun by accusing educators of fueling the fires of racial bigotry in the country. ' Kerana setitik Nila, rosak sebelanga Susu' ?
- KPM should investigate this issue tactfully